Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

Several things that ppl don't know bout me

Here's the things:

1. I never lend my books to ANYONE. Not even to my close friend. It is because I had bad experience on lending it. Three times I lended it to different friend, but it was just the same; my book was disrepair. Once I even cried loud because the cover was extremelly damaged.

2. I dream about having a private corner at my personal house and create it as my library, where I can put all my books and CD's collection. At there, I'll let my kids open and read all that books and listen to the music at once.

3. I have many friends, but I only have several best friend that I trust. And I making friend with anykind of person. As long as I'm comfort with them, they can be my friend.

4. Since I was kid, I always have a best friend that looks better than me. But I NEVER, even for once, feel like I'm living in their shadow. They might be have better look, but I'm nicer than them.

5. I Believe in Karma, both good and bad. What goes around comes around. Thus, I don't need any revange. For me Karma is much sweeter than revange.

6. I treated someone like I want to be treated by else.

7. I hate being late. I'm right-on-time person. Making some one waiting for me is irritating me. Thus, I hate people who come late. And I hate to pick up someone who's not ready yet. What is the hard things about being on time?

8. I NEVER failed in my class. The lowest score that I got during college is C (Sociology subject). It was the only C that I've got.

9. I more familiar with my granpa and grandma from my mother side, rather than my parents. Thus, when my granpa passed away, I feel like I lost a huge part of my soul.

10. I've ever crying at the office toilet because of broken heart. A terrible one.

11. My first atraction was Pandu. But my first love was Ade. I like him for almost 1 years, since I was in 7th grade to 8th grade. But I had no courage to show or to say it. If I could turn back the time, I really like to say to him how much I like about him.

12. I never cheated from my boy friend



That's all. I make this, just to killing time actully, while I'm waiting to feel sleepy. Hehehe...

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

And now, I know about you, hehe.
Point yang pertama tuh sebenarnya cocok banget sm aku, tapi sekarang, aku ngakalin dengan tukar2an buku. Dia punya buku apa, dan aku punya apa. Kalau dia "ngancurin" bukuku, yaaa ancurin juga dong bukunya, hehe. Arogan:). Bukunya harus bernilai sama biar adil, hehe